Interior & Exterior House Painting Services in Manasquan, New Jersey
LIME Painting® of Jersey Shore is a residential and commercial painting company that specializes in the industry’s best products and procedures to ensure: quality prep, quality products, custom results, and lasting impressions. LIME’s team, which consists of Home Advisors and some of New Jersey’s best craftsmen, support that effort. LIME services interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties in Manasquan.
LIME’s expectation for customer excellence has made LIME Manasquan’s most trusted and highly recommended painting company. Working with LIME Painting® of Jersey Shore is easy, enjoyable, and refreshing!
Manasquan is a borough located in Monmouth County. Currently, there are more than 5,800 people living in the borough. In 2008, New Jersey Monthly ranked Manasquan as the 22nd best place to live in New Jersey.
The borough came into existence in 1887, when the state legislature formed it from portions of the Wall Township. There is some difference of opinion about how the name came about. One theory is that it was derived from a word in the Lenape language. Roughly translated, the word would mean “place to gather seeds or reeds.” A different theory holds that it was derived from a different word that means “stream of the island of squaws.”
As is true for many communities found along the Atlantic seaboard, Manasquan enjoys a significant increase in population during the summer months. It’s estimated that the borough’s population may double on any given day. The Manasquan Inlet provides those who enjoy surfing with the option of doing so. Other areas provide ample room for sunbathing, swimming, and fishing.
The downtown area is home to a number of small businesses. These provide goods and services to residents as well as those who visit during the summer. The Algonquin Arts Theatre provides entertainment in the form of live concerts and plays throughout the year. It’s also set up for movies, an element that hearkens back to 1938, when the structure first opened as a movie house.